Learning Outcomes

1. Increased awareness of your own strengths and areas for growth
2. Undertaken new challenges
3. Planned and initiated activities
4. Worked collaboratively with others
5. Shown perseverance and commitment in your activities
6. Engaged with issues of global importance
7. Considered the ethical implications of your actions
8. Developed new skills

Reflective Questions

How did you feel about a particular aspect of the activity?
How did you interact with others?What did you perceive?What did you think about activity?
What did the activity mean to you?
What was the value of the activity?
How did activity benefit others?
How did activity measure up to the the eight learning outcomes?
Were the goals set too low, too high or just right? Why?
If difficulties existed how did you overcome them?
What did you learn from the activity and how might this new knowledge be applied more widely elsewhere in your life? (For example, a change of perspective).
How - specifically - did you interact with others?

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Bowling.

I missed a week due to being sick so they made me do an extra three games, meaning I did six total. My scores were 86, 91, 95, 109, 109, and 116. All of these except the 86 were my average or above average, and the average for all 6 games is 101, which is ten points above my average. I see this as a definite sign that I am doing consistently well, and an 86 is not bad, although it is not my best. It was the first game bowled on Saturday, so it goes without saying that I was a bit tired then.

I am going to make a graph of my averages for each week soon and that way I can see with my own eyes, my progress since I began this activity months ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment